This article was curated from MindBodyGreen
How do I know I’m on the right path?
Asking this question can send us into a knee-bending spiral of nail biting, insomnia-inducing confusion.
I know I have!
Your head and heart asks:
How do I know for sure this is the right dream, career choice or partner for me?
Yet, knowing we are on the right path is not nearly as hard as we think.
“You know you are on the right path when you are not put in a position to betray yourself.” – Caroline Myss
You’re on the right path when:
- You’re not doing things that make you uncomfortable.
- You’re not saying things you later apologize for.
- You don’t feel the need to compromise on the Big Deal Stuff.
- You feel your sense of value or worth and see it mirrored back by your environment.
- You’re confident in your choices and life (and aren’t afraid to say so).
These are all tell-tale signs that you are fulfilling your divine potential in life…Continue Reading
Photo by Trekking Rinjani