Who knew living more sustainably could be an easy undertaking with just a few lifestyle adjustments? This articles contains a feasible list of ways to live greener, which will not only contribute to your well-being, but the well-being of the planet and all who live on it.
Curated from MindBodyGreen
Earth Day may be over, but we should each make an effort to be green all year round. If we all make a few small changes, we can have a big impact on saving the Earth.
Here are 30 simple steps you can take to be more green:
1. Meal plan efficiently so you don’t waste food.
2. Make your own cleaning supplies.
3. Participate in Meatless Monday.
4. Carpool to the office.
5. Wear your clothes a few times before washing, including pants, sweaters, and items that don’t collect a lot of dirt.
6. Turn off water when brushing your teeth.
7. Buy local and freeze leftovers, like herbs, in-season produce, etc.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.