Please read our submission guidelines before submitting your article/manuscript
DO’S & DON’TS
- Submit well-written, thoughtful content that aligns with The Culture-ist’s philosophy and fits within our verticals
- Become an active member of our community by helping to share stories and articles
- Support others in the community and help share their message
- Submit inappropriate content (suggestive, spam, violent… you get the idea)
- Plagiarize. You must submit original content that has not been published elsewhere
- Send us a manuscript with typos
- Submit random press releases. If you’d like to explore a partnership, we’d love to hear from you so please visit the Work With Us page to learn more about our Creative Agency
When can I start submitting content to The Culture-ist?
Right now! Just go to our Submissions page and start writing after you’ve read the guidelines below.
How do I upload a video?
You can share videos by using the embed codes provided by YouTube, Vimeo or any other online content hosting service. Just copy the code and paste it into the body of your submission.
How do I add photos to my post?
If your article is accepted, we will ask you to send high res images to accompany the piece (you may use Flickr Creative Commons or any non copyrighted stock photo consortium if you are not experienced in photography).
What size should my photos be?
All photos should be a minimum of 1500px wide.
What Else Do I Need to Know?
Be sure to fill out all the necessary information in the Submit form and triple check your content and videos for errors before submitting the post for review.
ADD YOUR BYLINE (your name). If you don’t write: “By Suzy Smith” at the top of the post, your name will not appear.
Add your bio. This is your opportunity to tell people who you are and how they can connect with you.